For whatever else may pose a threat to your vehicle's road performance, our knowledgeable auto specialists provide a number of other miscellaneous auto services. And because our work is guaranteed, you can rest assured that you're receiving the best workmanship possible. Let us know how we can help you! Contact us at 808-961-9190 to set up an appointment for additional quality auto services.
Our miscellaneous auto services include:
The experts at East Hawaii Auto Center can inspect your vehicle and perform services that can help it operate at peak performance and help improve fuel efficiency and overall fuel economy. These inspections and services may include items such as:
- Change engine oil, using the recommended grade of motor oil
- Check and change your air filter
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a clogged fuel filter
- Adjust tire pressure to manufacturer-recommended specs
- Inspect/clean the intake system
- Inspect/replace emissions components and/or a faulty oxygen sensor
- Inspect brakes for proper adjustment
- Inspect power steering system and perform a steering alignment, if necessary
- Align front suspension
- Clean or replace dirty or malfunctioning fuel injectors
- Inspect/replace spark plugs and spark plug wires
- Check exhaust for clogged catalytic converter
- Examine the exhaust gas recirculation system
Welding is the fabrication and sculptural process that joins metal parts. At East Hawaii Auto Center, we offer various welding services. Simply give us a call at 808-961-9190 or visit our shop in Hilo, HI.
Do you have a passion for speed and performance? Performance modifications on your car let you attain high levels of speed and performance. This type of modification involves changing or completely replacing some of your vehicle's parts with high performance ones to boost its performance and speed. Mechanics at East Hawaii Auto Center have a passion for performance too. The mechanics will make all the necessary performance modifications to ensure you get the best performance from your drive. For all your performance modification needs, contact us at 808-961-9190 or visit East Hawaii Auto Center today.
Are you planning to buy a new car? Don't take chances. Be confident about the car you are buying. Have pre-purchase inspections performed on the vehicle. Pre-purchase inspections involve examining the car's condition to ensure it is worth buying. At East Hawaii Auto Center, we have pre-purchase inspection experts - mechanics who will scrutinize any car, make, and model and allow you to make an informed decision. Pre-purchase inspections will definitely give you peace of mind when you buy your next used car.
Trailer Hitches, Wiring and Tires
Although a trailer does not have an engine of its own, it does require some maintenance. The trailer needs wires to move current to the brake lights and other lights at the back. East Hawaii Auto Center has qualified and experienced electricians who will handle your trailer maintenance. Call us at 808-961-9190 to schedule an appointment.